Thursday, February 9, 2012
Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So ,La, Ti, Do...
I didn't have your blog up before your first choir concert so I thought I would tell you all about it now. The 1st choir concert and one of your football games just so happened to be scheduled the same night. You and two of your teammates had to go to the concert before your game. I thought you did fabuolous! Ma, Pa, Papoo, Zachy, Valerie, and of course your dad, brother, and sister, and I all attended. We were all starving after the concert, but we had no time to stop and eat since we were rushing to get to your game. It seemed like it was a 100 miles away, but we made it before half time. Your teammates were all glad to see you guys run on to the field. I am so proud of you this year. You have become so much more involved. Choir always has fun activities planned for you guys. Who knows, maybe you will be famous like Ma one day and be singing on the radio! :) I love you forever and always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment