26 on the 26th of 2026!!! Your long awaited “golden birthday”. It seems like just yesterday I was anxiously awaiting to hold you for the first time (and telling Aunt Kel before I saw you to get a good look at you because I wouldn’t be able to identify you if someone took off with you! LOL) Time really does have a way of flying by.
From the moment you took your first breath, my life was forever changed. I remember seeing a sign in Dr. Castillo’s office that said, having a child is like watching your heart walk around outside of you forever. I never fully understood what that meant until I first held you in my arms. From that moment on, a piece of my heart has lived in you. Every joy you've experienced has filled me with happiness, and every challenge you've faced has reminded me of your incredible strength.
You are, without a doubt, one of my biggest blessings. Being your mom has been the greatest privilege, and watching you grow into the man you are today has been one of my greatest gifts. I am so incredibly proud of you! Your kindness, your determination, and the way you care for the people around you (especially your Ma, Pa, and Papoo) make me admire you more than words can express.
As you celebrate your golden birthday, I hope you take a moment to realize just how loved you are by everyone. You've already accomplished so much in life, but I truly believe you're only getting started. I can't wait to see where life takes you, what dreams you chase, and all the amazing things you're going to do. I have no doubt that your best days are still ahead of you. You were meant for greatness!
Continue to face life's ups and downs with strength, determination, and grace. I will always be here cheering you on, celebrating your wins, picking you up when life gets hard, and loving you with my whole heart.
On this special birthday, my wish for you is that you continue to live boldly, love deeply, and never lose sight of the incredible person you are in life. May this year bring you joy, peace, exciting opportunities, and countless reasons to smile.
Thank you for bringing so much joy into my life simply by being you, and thank you for always giving me my much needed hugs! You deserve all the good things life has to offer. Stay GOLDEN my boy! Happiest of birthday wishes!
I love you always!
Mom
. 
No comments:
Post a Comment