100 usually is the mark of success in many people's eyes. If you are 100% positive, then that means you have no doubt about your decision. 100 degrees lets you know that it will be an extremely hot but probably beautiful day. The 100th day of school is a big celebration in kindergarten and first grade. Up to this point students have been counting each day of school, looking for number patterns on the calendar, and counting the days by twos, fives, and tens. While the 100th Day is a lot of fun, it is important for children to remember the mathematical significance of the celebration. 100th day of school provides young children opportunities to investigate place value. And on the fun side of education, it is the mark of the fact that you are 100 days smarter, you have learned over 100 new concepts, and you have survived 100 days in a once unfamiliar environment without your parents. You are also half way through the school year. The 100th day of school is a time to celebrate! But most significantly, on the 100th day of school you got your math test back, and guess what??? You made a 100 on your test!!! How ironic is that? The day that children in kindergarten and first grade are celebrating the mathematical significance of 100 days you come home with a 100 on your math test. Now that is one huge accomplishment on so many levels. First of all, you are in honors level math. That in itself is huge. Math isn't your strongest subject, but you have never made below a B in the class. You are working hard and it is paying off. I always knew that you could do it. You are in 7th grade and have made the honor roll every 6 weeks. I am so proud of you. The school celebrated your success in an awards ceremony for the people who made the honor roll every 6 weeks. You should be so proud of your accomplishments. I know that dad, Papoo and I sure are. Papoo even took you out to dinner to celebrate. I know that you think that I am hard on you sometimes. It isn't because I don't care. It is probably because I care too much. I know how incredibly smart and talented you are in all areas of your life. I will continue to motivate you and push you to do better because I know you have it in you to be 100% in all aspects of your life. So whenever you are down or you doubt yourself, think of the most important 100. So what does 100 mean?
1 l0ve y0u! (1x100, 2x50, 5x20, and 10x10)
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment